Hermitage Glass have over 30 years of manufacturing experience. Our sealed units are manufactured to BS EN 1279 standards, and are audited on our production process to ensure a top quality product. We hold the CMS Quality Mark for our manufacturing processes, and can provide copies of our audits on request. Our production process is manual, so we are able to control the quality of our products better than our automated competitors.
We stock both aluminium and warm edge spacers to better match our customers’ requirements, and can offer thermal information ( u-values ) and data sheets on our products. We hold the Synseal BFRC Rating certificate, so can produce energy rated units for this product meaning you do not have to buy your window factory glazed from your supplier.
Services We Offer
- Inserting traditional leads into sealed units
- 18 and 25mm Georgian Bars
- Astragal / Duplex bars – even on slim units unlike other manufacturers
- Sandblast deigns
- Imitation leads and Stained Leads
- Strip down and re-seal units if you require an exact match